    From: "Den Fong"
    To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
    Subject: Corrupted Index on CHG:TSK
    Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:39:00 -0600

    **
    I cannot add/remove index on my CHG:TSK form.  It gives me an ora
    error that the index does not exist.  I took a look at the DB and
    the only index on the T table is on C1.  Any ideas on how I can
    get this resolved, I'm thinking I create the index on the T table
    myself, but not sure how the naming would follow for the index.
ITMS 5.6
    Oracle 9.2
Den Husky Energy Inc.
    707-8th Avenue SW