Hi listers,

I'm trying to configure IM 7.0 to use Incident Mgmt templates, but I cannot get them set up. The user I have setting them up has all the proper permissions: Asset Viewer, Config Categorization admin, Config Group Mapping Admin, Contact Organization Admin, Incident Config, Incident Master, Incident User, Problem User, Task Administrator, Task User.

The Functional Roles are: Broadcast Submitter, Incident Manager, and Support Group Admin.

I can create an Incident Template, but then when I go to modify it from the Application Administration Console --> Custom Configuration --> Incident Mangement --> Template, the table is blank even after I select the Support group I belong.

This all used to work before I started customizing the IM form. The customizations do not touch the templates or the template form.

What is wrong?

Thanks,
Derek

--