Chris, thanks for the help, however I'm still having difficulty getting
this to work.

Could you please help fill in the blanks for me?

I have the following link:

https://remedyweb/arsys/forms/remedyserver/Remedy+Form/Default+Admin+Vie
w/?mode=Submit&URL=helloworld&cacheid=6e69ace0

In the above, URL is the name of the field and helloworld is the value
I'm trying to place in it.

This is still not working. Could you please enlighten me on where I'm
messing up?

I used the viewform servlet, however remedy keeps changing my address
from the viewform servlet to above.

Thanks!