Hi Sam,

Did you have to alter or play around with WSDL generated from remedy?
I'm facing a problem in which xml created from remedy is not compatible
with .Net (especially GetListAll operation). I am sure many people might
have faced this similar situation. Any workaround?

Thank you,

Neel Gautam

Accenture - Chicago Delivery Centre

Office:  312-693-7279           Mobile:  630-440-6335

MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     AIM: neelgautam

Core Values:

Stewardship

*

Best People