Hello fellow-listers,

The application we are developing support multiple BPOs, each BPO has
multiple companies and each company has multiple support-groups.

Now, we have an staging form with table fields to show emails from 'AR
System Email Messages' form and we have multi-tenancy defined on this
staging form (on the table field) so users can see only emails sent to
any of the support-groups they have access to. Because of this design,
we have mailbox set-up for each support-group and now we have about 150
incoming and 150 outgoing mailboxes and it's increasing exponentially as
new bpo/company comes on-board.

I think this seems like a common problem many people might have faced
already. If so, is there any strategy or an approach to reduce number of
mailboxes (at the same time I need multi-tenancy on email records as
well)? Also, along the same lines, any efficient ways to store
attachments for emails? Attachments are quickly filling out the db
server space. Any ideas/suggestions are welcome.

Thank you,

Neel Gautam

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.