The qualification for printing an incident gets set in the active link
HPD:INC:Print_105_SetReportInformation.  Field z1D Report Qualitication
should be set as follows:  z1D Report Qualification (1000003613) =
'Incident Number' = $Incident Number$

The next active link that fires should be SHR:SHR:Print-TicketPrinting_110
 this is the actual AL that kicks off the report.

I'd run a log and see what value is being placed in z1D Report
Qualification.  Then I'd edit SHR:SHR:Print-TicketPrinting_110 and make
sure on the Open Dialog action that it has EXTERNAL( $z1D Report
Qualification$) in the qualification field.

Hope that helps.  If you need more assistance, cut and paste what you're
getting in the log file in your next reply.

Ben Cantatore
Remedy Administrator
Avon
(914) 935-2946

Derek Fernandes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
05/01/2007 05:45 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Incident Report

Hi list,

Trying to print off an Incident Report (ITSM 7.01) - just the regular
incident summary report (Print button beside the Save and Close button)
and all of the fields are blank (even the Incident Number). I have
checked that the report - Help Desk (English) - is in the Report form on
the server and the Crystal report is in the attachment field on this form.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

--
Derek Fernandes