-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Axton
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 3:24 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Pages No Longer Displaying in Page Holder Field

Per chance, is the tabless borderless page fields option set on the
form?

In the 7.0.1 p2 user tool patch, they had this listed as one of the
defects:

SW00257841 A tabless/borderless page field will not have the labels
for the tabs, and the height for the tabs will be 1 pixel.

This may or may not be an issue in the 6.3 series.

Axton Grams