Tier 1 Slow System
Tier 2 select laptop, Desktop or Server

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thu, 3 May 2007 9:12 AM
Subject: Re: ITSM 7 Operational Categorizations

The one problem I have had trouble thinking of a way to categorize is a
performance issue that deals with performance slowness for a server,
desktop, laptop, etc.

What is the right Tier 1 for this?  I cant seem to come up with a good
verb for this to classify this in an Operational Categorization.

Thanks
Peter Lammey
ESPN MIT Technical Services & Applications Management
860-766-4761