Alenxander,
I know I could use the usertool 6.3 against a 7.00 P2 box. and yes the old
reports will work.. (built on 7,8,8.5,9) and either upgraded or rebuilt from
scratch.. This works .. I know that.
I am working on making CR XI work, and I am building new reports in CR XI so
I can migrate to 7.01 P1/P2/P3 server.

Cannot do that with the previous report structure.
I am in the build and test mode at the present, Actually seems I have been
here all my life.. 8-)