Hello folks,

I'm creating a Java API for BMC Service Desk 7.0. I've got everything
all ready to go and properly setup, except when I do entry.create(),
it throws an exception. This is the error message that I got:

MessageType: 2
MessageNum: 326
MessageText: Required field cannot be reset to a NULL value
AppendedText: 2

I'm not exactly sure what this means. All I know is that I have all of
the required fields set to something NOT null. All other optional
fields that are dependent on the required fields are also filled in
with necessary values.

Has anyone come encountered this problem before?

Is there any way to get the error message specify which field is it
exactly that I am apparently resetting to null?

Please let me know, Thanks!
Mikhail