-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ron Legters
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 12:08 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: 'Notify' action not notifying

I'm mystified, and probably looking right past the answer:

I'm building a new application, and I've created two filters - one that
notifies the Requester when a request is opened, and one the notifies
the Requester when a request is closed. Both filters are firing, but the
notify isn't working on the 'closed' message. I copied the 'Opened'
filter, and made the needed changes to create the 'closed' filter.
Except that they use different HTML templates, they'e exactly alike, so
I can't figure out why one is sending a message, and one isn't. Here's
an excerpt from the filter log when the 'closed' filter doesn't send its
message:

> Checking FAC:FCR-NotifyReqComplete (710)
>    --> Passed -- perform actions
>         0: Notify
>               <deferred to phase 3>
>         1: Message
>               RonRemedy Test has been notified that the case has been
closed.
> /* Wed May 02 2007 15:39:51.8550 */     End of filter processing
(phase 1)
> /* Wed May 02 2007 15:39:51.8550 */     Restart of filter processing
(phase 3)
>         0: Notify
> /* Wed May 02 2007 15:39:51.8550 */Stop filter processing

Any clue as to what I'm missing?

We're on ARS 7.0.1, patch 001 on Windows/MSSQL.

Thanks,
Ron Legters
Tools Administrator
Univar USA Inc.