I have been having so much fun with the list's support on the web
service, I thought I'd throw out another one.  We are using CSS 5.6 on
6.3 Patch 20 to support our internal operations groups.  The submitters
of the Issues can attach up to 10 documents.  These documents then need
to be printed out, but the agents who have to handle this are frustrated
because they can only print out one attachment at a time.

Does anyone have any ideas, suggestions, better ways to try to do this?
I mean, ideally what they would like to be able to do is highlight and
select all the attachments, then print them all at once.

Candace DeCou

Applications Support Analyst
Silicon Valley Bank
Office: 408-654-6358