Hi All,

This is Jaspal Nandra from GCI (Global Consultant Inc) and I am writing
to you regarding an excellent job opportunity I have with one of GCI's
client.

Duration: 7 Months + Probability of Extension

Location: Denver, CO.

The nature of Project is such we only need US Citizens.

Position Description:

Extensive knowledge in ITSM Suite / Release 6+; Extensive knowledge of
Remedy installation, patches, updates/upgrades and customization;
Customizing Remedy Applications; Excellent knowledge of Crystal Reports;
Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively
with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative
solutions; Adaptability and willingness to learn new tools and
applications; Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet
multiple project deadlines; Ability to adapt in a dynamic work
environment and make independent decisions

.Also, please send us an updated version of your resume.  Please take a
few minutes to complete the questions below. They will assist us in
placing you with one of our clients.

What is your expected hourly salary?

What location, throughout the country would you be most interested in
working?

Given a good project/rate would you be interested in other locations?

When are you available to start a project?

What is your Visa status?

What are your preferred email id and your Day and Evening phone numbers?

Thank you and have a great day.

Regards,

Jaspal Nandra

Recruitment

GCI - Global Consultants, Inc. (Core National Supplier to IBM)

<blocked::blocked::blocked::blocked::blocked::blocked::http://www.g-c-i.
com/>
25 Airport Road, Morristown - NJ 07960
Phone: 973-841-2203, Fax: 973-993-0815

TOLL FREE: 1-866-GCI-1500, Ext: 2203

Creating Solutions, Delivering Value...

The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.