Hi Mike,
I had the same issue recently and the View Form just
vanished while we were testing. After the steps in the
KB were followed and the server restarted, I found the
form. The only difference in the form was that I had 2
fields "Create-Date" and "Modified-Date" added to it
by system. This brought my field count to the expected
value. I deleted the 2 fields and have not had any
issues since.
Regards
Supreet

--- "Kendhammer, Mike"