Gary,

Since you try to create a directory on the Remedy server, would it
work to fire the active link on the server by putting @@: in front of
it (and of course correcting the paths)?
--
Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards
Michiel Beijen

On 5/8/07, Opela, Gary L Contr OC-ALC/ITMA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
**

Mid Tier 6.3

Windows 2k server

Windows XP clients

User/Server 6.3

Error:

active link run process not supported (ARERR 9366)

All, I'm trying to do a run process via an active link on a button from the
mid tier. The run process does the following:

c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe /c md \\<remedy server>\<remedy share>\$Upload
File Path$

I am presented with the above error. Upon investigation, we found that on
the mid tier, you cannot do a run-process action that returns a value. We
are not asking that the cmd command return a value, however this appears to
be what the system is thinking. I'm guessing it is the standard output if
you run the MD command in a shell window that the system is catching as a
return, or maybe the command does send a return code if successful or
whatever. Any how, the directory is not getting created.

Has anyone ever used a button on the mid tier to create a folder directory?
If so, how did you get it to work?

Thanks,

Gary__20060125_______________________This posting was
submitted with HTML in it___