  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Emad Zaky
  Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 2:26 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Installing ITSM7.0 on Solaris 10

  **
  Hi,
  Has anyone faced a situation where you get this message?

  Waiting for the server...Ok

  and it repeats a random amount of time. Sometimes it works, and sometimes
I have to bounce the services for the installation to move

  Thanks
  Emad
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
PM