Any errors in your Email logs??? Look up the AR Email Error Log form..

Joe
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Chapman, Colin
  Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 4:41 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: How to send email notification to a Group ?

  **
  Hi Listers,

  I thought this would be easy, but I cannot figure out the problem.
  I want my escalation filter to send a Notify email to $Assigned Group$
  but no emails go out.
  I have checked lots of settings, error logs, archives, KB, guides etc. but
no luck.
  Originally I had Mecanism Email, and changed that to User Default.
  I am not using templates or include fields.
  I have checked permisions of the group members, and their Default
Notification settings
  The test group I am using only has two members.
  Any ideas ?

  TIV

  Colin

  ARS 7  ServiceDesk 7 MSSQL2005 Windows2003

  Colin Chapman, UNCW

  Phone: 910-962-7356

  Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Checked by AVG Free Edition.