Amanda,

We had the exact same requirement for our clients but after some
research, it didn't make sense to include those attachments on
incident-ticket as they are already on email. What I mean by this is
that we have a table field on HPD:Help Desk form and that table gets
filled by all the emails from 'AR System Email Messages' that are
related to that particular incident. This allows us to have all inbound
and outbound emails at one place in incident-ticket and we don't have to
store duplicate attachments. Email Attachments are killing the db-space
as it is so I can't even imagine storing those attachments again on
incident attachment table.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Neel Gautam

Accenture - Chicago Delivery Centre

Office:  312-693-7279           Mobile:  630-440-6335

MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     AIM: neelgautam

Core Values:

Stewardship

*

Best People