Dear Rick,

We had initially planned to load the data feed via EIE through RLO, however
our EIE got all messed up and then we had to shift to using the staging form
on a view form. Our staging form does all the validations before we submit
data to any of the actual ITSM forms. The Stages we go through are mentioned
below

1. Get the GUID using the CTM:CFGPeopleTagNumgenerator form
2. Submit the entry to the CTM:People Form
3. Receive the person Id
4. Create the permission entries for the default user depending on the
company the user belongs to using the
CTM:People Permission Groups form (We have multitenancy turned ON)
5. Submit the permission changes to the User form.

There were some particular filters on the CTM:People form that checked for
the access rights for the user AR ESCALATOR which had to be modified.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Roney Samuel Varghese