Andrew,

ConfigGuide-630.pdf page: 274

"
Indicates the time limit (in seconds) allowed for the Filter API RPC to
respond to the server's request before returning an error. The minimum
value is 0, and the maximum is 300. The default is 60 seconds.
"

I think this setting maps to the Admin Tool --> Server Information -->
Timeout --> "Filter API RPC Timeout" setting.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach