Nice little tool, but it doesn't give you visibility to the request
and response data.  Some that will work with IE that I've used are:

Fiddler: http://www.fiddlertool.com/fiddler/
IEWatch: http://www.iewatch.com/

Fiddler is a proxy that sits between your browser and any remote web
servers.  It is free.
IEWatch is integrated to IE much like the MS tool, but is available
under a 30 day trial then they require cash.

Axton Grams