Well, I haven't checked Oracle, but when you install the unicode AR System
on MS SQL today the columns created are of type nchar. For example the C1
field is nvar(15). So it looks like the db side is created already OK. I can
even insert the offending characters using SQL and get them displayed in ars
without any problems.

Hugo