Have you tried having that user login from another computer? Does the same thing happen?

Can anyone else login from the computer that is having the problem?
This will at least narrow it down to computer or user.

Rick Ponzo
IntegrITS Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Gary Roach wrote:
**
I've tried clearing cache on the midtier and his browser. Still get the error.

Gary Roach
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Global Information Technology
1600 Technology Way
Latrobe, PA 15650
724-539-1510

*Axton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*
Sent by: "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

05/11/2007 09:55 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

        arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
        Re: Error

That would be a javascript originated error.  If just one user is
having this problem, have them clear their browser's cache then see if
you still get the error.

Axton Grams