Hello,

you might be interested in a program I've written using the Remedy API
to export all the workflow definitions to independent XML files in the
local disk, and to keep those definitions up to date (when there is a
change the old definition is archived).

http://ungil.com/remedy/ARSexporter.html

Note that it has been tested only on a fresh installation of ARS 7.0.2
running on Windows. However, I expect it to work with other platforms
and older releases (at least 6.x). Please let me know if you find any
problem (for example, I don't know what's going to happen if the
program tries to export a locked object).

Regards,

Carlos Ungil