Hey everyone-

I'm still working on this search form and when creating the Active Links my
set fields action is giving me trouble.  I am trying to set a field to the
following:

" 'LISTSummary' LIKE "%"+ $Details$ +"%" "

However, when I press "Add Action", it 'corrects' it to:

( "'LISTSummary' LIKE " % "+ $Details$ +") % ""

The first string works when I insert it manually into the field. I'm able to
search the other form and return what I want. The second does
not work if manually inserted.

If I allow the active link to run, doing a set fields with the 'corrected'
string, I get a message stating

ARERR [312] Data types are not appropriate for arithmetic operation

and the field is not set to anything.

If I try
using Advanced options in creating the Active Link, I get an error
when I try and set the fields equal to "'LISTSummary'
LIKE "%"+ $Details$ +"%"" stating that Valid field/values must be used.

I know I'm missing something obvious here.  Can anyone let me know how
to make this work?

Chris