You would do a Run process of Application-Delete-Entry "$SCHEMA$"
$Request ID$

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Durrant, Michael M. - ITSD
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 10:05 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Deleting records in workflow

**
Is there a way to delete records in workflow?  I have a table field on a
form that references a sub-form - I want to be able to click an entry in
that table field, press a "Delete" button, and have it delete the
associated record but I don't see a Delete type of action or anything
close in Active Links.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Michael Durrant
IT Systems Integration Analyst
Division of Information Technology
Idaho Department of Health and Welfare
Share what you know.  Learn what you don't.

The information contained in this email may be privileged, confidential
or otherwise protected from disclosure.  All persons are advised that
they may face penalties under state and federal law for sharing this
information with unauthorized individuals.  If you received this email
in error, please reply to the sender that you have received this
information in error.  Also, please delete this email after replying to
the sender. __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted
with HTML in it___