-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tony Worthington
Sent: May 14, 2007 1:06 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: OT:HUMOR:RE: ARSexporter

*chuckle*

The worst thing is that I didn't get it until this message.

:-)

--
Tony (It must be Monday) Worthington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Scott Parrish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
05/14/2007 12:02 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
OT:HUMOR:RE: ARSexporter

Is this what they will be calling the "ladies of the evening" at the next
BMC UserWorld? (I can just see it . . .  Man: "Are you a, um, you know,
hooker?" Woman: "How dare you! I'm not a hooker, I'm an AR Sex Porter.")

Scott Parrish