From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Mon, 14 May 2007 3:39 PM
Subject: Re: ITSM 7/LDAP not importing some records

**
Thanks, Roger and Fred, I'll do that.  Interesting that the Default value
wouldn't be seen by Filters and Escalations.  Have you found any other gotchas
with LDAP?

Also, am I assuming correctly that the Escalation, when it fires against the
Vendor form, will do a fresh pull from LDAP vs. just getting whatever might be
in that form from the last manual search?

Rick