I thought you always had to do your own push to the base form of the
table when using an editable column.

>From the 6.3 Basic Guide page 249

        For columns in a table field, the options are:
        - Editable-Users can change the value in cells in a column.
Editing cells in a table does not affect data in the supporting form.
          On refresh or sort, changes the user makes are   lost, and
data displayed in the table will be the data from the parent form.
          Also, editing a table does not affect the modify flag of the
form, nor does it affect row colors.
        - Read Only-Users cannot change the field value.
        - Read Only-HTML-Users cannot change the field value.
          In web clients, data in the cell is displayed as HTML. For
example, if a cell contains <b>my cell</b>, it will be displayed as my
cell,
          but in Remedy User, it will be displayed as <b>my cell</b>.

So what I have done in the past is on the Submit button I would walk the
table again and push the changes to the sub form.

Fred