  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Emad Zaky
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 8:04 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: SLM Install

**

Hi,

I am installing SLM 7.0 Patch 2, using the GUI provided on Solaris (I am
using Hummingbird). I get at a stage where the installation can't detect the
SLM License and the dev mode cache and it terminates the installation. Has
anyone faced this before? Is there a different installation method?

Regards,

Emad

it___