  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roger Justice
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 11:24 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Help on Tomcat configuration

**
This may help.

You can bring up the "Monitor Tomcat" or "Configure Tomcat" facility, go to
the Java tab, and change the min and max heap settings (called "initial
memory pool" and "maximum memory pool") - this will make changes in the
registry too

see this link:

<https://rigidmail.rigidsystems.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.bri
ghtworks.com/technology/brightworks_articles/setting_up_a_windows_tomcat_fds
_server.html>
http://www.brightworks.com/technology/brightworks_articles/setting_up_a_wind
ows_tomcat_fds_server.html

..in the middle of the page:

"Next, increase Tomcat's memory :

    * Double-click the Apache Tomcat icon in the system tray
    * Select the Java tab
    * Set Initial memory pool to 300+ MB
    * Set Maximum memory pool to 512 MB
    * Select the General tab