From: Kendhammer, Mike
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 10:22 AM
To: 'arslist@ARSLIST.ORG'
Subject: RE: Manual Removal of Forms from Database

Thanks for everyone's comments and suggestions.

I think I have a plan and that is to follow KM-000000006374 as Supreet
suggested and also BMC support suggested.

My hope is that if I update the numfields column in the arschema table
for each of the 31 join forms that I have that have gone bad, stop and
re-start the arsystem, then these forms will become visible in the admin
tool once again, and then I can at least delete them the standard way.

Now I just need to figure out when to do this as I am leaving for DC
tomorrow morning (a bus trip with 90 plus 5th graders!) and won't get
back until Sunday, so looks like I won't be able to get to it until next
week sometime.

I think the system should be fine until then...

Thanks!
Mike