From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Suwanski, Ron
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 12:30 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: HTML Editor for Notifications

**

Hi all,

   Just curious to see what Web editor people are using to create HTML Email
Templates.  I was using Front Page but when the email gets sent out, it does
not look right.

Thanks.

Ron Suwanski
Remedy Administrator / Developer
DeVry Inc.
Phone 630-472-2209
Fax 630-382-2917
 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

cid:880455221@18102006-1140