What was the issue if I may ask?
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Katherine Hoffner
  Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 5:19 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: Remedy forms

  ** THANKS ALL.  I FINALLY FIGURED OUT MY PROBLEM.

  On 5/16/07, Katherine Hoffner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    On 5/11/07, Rick Ponzo <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
      Hi Katherine,

      Try this for starters:

      Open the midtier configuration tool.
      Select Cache Settings
      Press the Flush Cache button. -You should see a successful update text
      display.
      Also have the user flush the cache on their web browser.

      If that doesn't work, take a look at the views to see which one is
being
      used for the web if there are multiple views being used.

      Rick Ponzo
      IntegrITS Corporation
      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

      Katherine Hoffner wrote:
      > **
      > Hi,
      >
      > I am currently using AR 6.3.  We have users log in using Mid Tier.
      > All of our contact information is on that first "welcoming" page.
We
      > reciently changed our phone number and I cannot get the number to
      > change at all.  I can go into the administrator and find the page
and
      > change it there but it wont transmit to the actual page users see.
      > am at a loss.
      >
      > thanks
      >
      > --
      > Katherine