We are currently running Mid Tier 6.3 p20 on IIS/ServletExec. We're
planning to upgrade to Mid Tier 7.0.1 and replace IIS/ServletExec with a
standalone Tomcat 5.5 instance. We haven't tested this beyond a simple
install that could connect to our AR Server. Our next step will be to
duplicate all the IIS redirects (virtual directories) we have with
something similar with Tomcat. We also have some custom ASP pages that
make use of the AR System .NET API to do some simple form submits using
an HTTP Post. I'm looking for guidance on what our options might be for
duplicating the redirects and the ASP page in Tomcat. Any Tomcat experts
out there that can help?

Thanks,

Chad Hall  |   A c x i o m   I S

501.342.2650 office  |  501.472.1379 wireless  |  501.342.3911 fax

intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be
legally privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.

of it from your computer system.

Thank you.