Hello fellow listers,

In application we use, we have an extensive use of email in our
application and I want to make sure that users are entering valid email
addresses as we have about 5-10 email errors/day with users entering
invalid email address (with special characters or white-space in
email-address). Is it possible to use regular expressions with ARs? If
anyone could provide some examples, that would be awesome.

Thank you,

Neel Gautam.

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.