________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sheriff,Hussain
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 4:24 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Create Incident record via Email

**

Thiru,
Since you are creating incident records in HPD:Help Desk based on email
messages,
would you please explain what email messages you are trying to view? Do
you mean
that you would like to display the same email message that was used to
create the incident?
Hussain

On Wed, 16 May 2007 21:31:21 -0700, Rick Cook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>I'm in the process of doing that now.  I bypassed the Email template
>altogether (users find it too confusing, and it's prone to being
misused),
>so I've created a small holding form with the necessary fields from the

>Email Messages form and the People form, so that I can use the Email
address
>to get the other Person information and store the data necessary to
push
>into the Incident.  Once I get the Email engine actually processing
>messages, I'll know how well it works.
>
>Rick
>  _____

Thirumavalavan Muthusamy NCS
>Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 9:20 PM
>To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
>Subject: Create Incident record via Email
>

>**
>
>Hi,
>
>I am using Email Template to create Incident record. There is no issue
on
>this.
>However, I would like to make the relationship between the Email
(Schema -
>AR System Email Messages) and Incident record (Schema: HPD: Help Desk).
This
>will help the support engineer to view the incoming email message from
the
>incident record.
>
>Has any one done? Any idea?
>

>Regards
>Thiru
>

>'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
'''''
>'''
>**** DISCLAIMER *****
>
>       This e-mail and any attachments thereto are intended for the
sole
>use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain information that is

>confidential and/or proprietary to the NCS Group. Any use of the
information
>contained herein (including, but not limited to, total or partial
>reproduction, communication, or dissemination in any form) by persons
other
>than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you have received this

>e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it.
>
>       NCS Pte. Ltd. - Reg. No. 198101793G
>
>__20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with HTML
in
>it___