Hi All,

My requirement is to do a search on the User form based on the Logon Id. Users
belonging to a particular group should not be able to do a blank search on the
User form. Only upon entering the Logon Id should they be able to view the
record for the Logon Id entered.

Is it possible to do this through workflow or should I be creating a new view
altogether for Users belonging to this particular group where the Search option
could be disabled. Is there a way to disable blank search for Users belonging
to a particular group to disable the option of search if the Logoin Id field is
empty.

Thanks
Shibu Samuel