________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert Molenda
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 4:46 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARDBC LDAP Issue

**

Is AD restricting additionally by IP Addresses? In theory the same
credentials should give the same results.

Thanks-n-advance;

HDT Platform Incident / Problem Manager & Architect
Robert Molenda
IT OS PA
Tel: +1 408 503 2701
Fax: +1 408 503 2912