I second Michiel's question.  What are you trying to do?  There may be a
better approach to accomplish whatever that is.

Axton Grams

On 5/22/07, Michiel Beijen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

** What are you trying to achieve by having multiple email engines on one
server? What platform will you be using?
Every email engine you start will have its own java overhead.

--
Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards
Michiel Beijen

On 5/22/07, SUBSCRIBE arslist Neel < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> **
>
> Hello listers,
>

> I would really like to know if anyone here has used multiple
> email-engines to poll mailboxes. Any experiences? I would like to get some
> feedback around how much is the effort installing another email-engine on a
> machine with already one (or more) email-engines running? Any issues or does
> anyone know of any known defects? How is the maintenance effort? Any
> feedback would be appreciated.
>

> Thank you,
>

> *Neel Gautam*
>
> Accenture - Chicago Delivery Centre
>
> Office:  312-693-7279           Mobile:  630-440-6335
>
> MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     AIM: neelgautam
>

> Core Values:
>
> Stewardship
>
> ·
>
> Best People
>
> ·
>
> Client Value Creation
>
> ·
>
> One Global Network
>
> ·
>
> Respect for the Individual
>
> ·
>
> Integrity

> original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.
> __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with HTML in
> it___

it___