Ardbc plugin don't need webservice plugin, but both are using the same RPC
queue defined by Plugin-Filter-API-Threads (after verification in the doc)

I don't know why, but when I had this problem I did the following tests :

*       Web service plugin & ardbc plugin loaded : web services & overview
console aren't working.
*       Ardbc plugin loaded without webservice plugin : overview console works.
*       Web service loaded without ardbc plugin : web services works.

At this time, it was for demo purpose so, I had just disabled the plugin I
don't use in the demo... :)

Since that, I had no time to test/log and show what happens...

One thing that I had no time to test is to increase threads configuration
because webservice plugin consume 2 threads and you can have a deadlock
situation by running out of threads...