I would actually think the hard part would be getting at the users ARS
Password. Sure ARSPerl can get you ARS data (from inside perl) if you
know the users username and password. So if you can capture the users
ARS Password (likely by asking them for it) then you should be able to
get at the data.

Or I guess you could use some kind of "blessed but limited" account to
create the ticket lists. However it would also likely require the user
to "login" to ARS to actual interact with the records after they leave
Twiki too. I would think that a readOnly WebService might be the best
way to go with this approach. It would let you publish the data in a
NON-ARS api so that it would work with most platforms/WIKI
implementations without much change in the basic design. You could use
a Read-Restricted account with enough privileges to list "Public"
information about the tickets based on a search by done for a specific
user. ( Yea...that should work out ok. :)

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach