I have a lot of trouble searching the ARS list from the website - am I
doing something wrong?

For example, I can search for a term or a phrase in this format:

term
(a longer phrase)

...and I frequently get few or zero results when I search on the
website.

However - since I've been archiving the ARS list for years now I can do
a search within Outlook.  Since I have the public folder indexed the
search will return many more results - and sometimes return results when
the ARS list search returns zero.

Normally this wouldn't be a problem but I'm frequently at places where I
can't access my email and only have the website to search from if I need
something.

William Rentfrow
Principal Consultant, StrataCom Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]