Guys,
        Which version(s) of CMDB are you using?
Older versions had a known issue regarding the "ssp" command to set the AR
System Port Number.

Are you working in environments where the AR System uses a specific Port?

If so, if you are using CMDB 1.1 Patch 2 or later, you should be able to use
the "ssp" command after the "log" command to set the port number to match
what you have defined for your AR Server.

If you are using an older version, you may have to set a Windows variable
called "ARTCPPORT" before running osdriver (now renamed to cmdbdriver in
newer versions).

To test that your osdriver/cmdbdriver session can communicate with your AR
Server successfully, you can run a "glc" command. Keep pressing return at
each prompt until there are no more prompts. If all is OK, you will see a
list of classes returned on your screen. If you get an error then something
is still not right with the connection.

Make sure you use "init" to initialise the session, followed by "log" to
login to your AR Server. Then use "ssp" if you have assigned a port number.
These steps should be sufficient for you to communicate with the AR Server.

HTH
Chris.