Hello,

We are facing a problem related to consuming an external web service via
a filter. Sometime it will consume it correctly and sometime it is
showing an error ARERR 9130 in filter logs.

As an entry created in a form(say ABC) a filter on this form is calling
an external web service. In a single transaction we are creating every
time two entries on that form(ABC). So filter calls same web service
twice in a transaction. Sometime it calls Web Service for both entries
but sometime it calls only for one entry and on second entry it fails
with ARERR 9130. So sometime whole transaction failed because of 2nd
time it was not able to call same External Web Service.

All settings (Proxy, Java VM and Anonymous User on mid-tier) are fine on
ARS side. In ar.conf :   Plugin-Filter-API-Threads is having value as 5
10.

Is there a need to do something else to remove this problem on AR side?
Is there a need to increase the value of fast and list thread ? We are
using ARS 6.3 and Unix.

Please share if you have some idea of any solution of this problem.

Regards,

Tarun

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this  message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all  copies of this message.