-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carey Matthew Black
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 1:25 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: $PROCESS$ Application-Invoke-External-Filter
bmc.cmdb.cmdbEngine PHASE=2 CLIENTTYPE=$CLIENT-TYPE$

Chris,

Are you sure this is a way to call an ARF Plugin with dynamic
inputs/outputs?

I would be interested in knowing more about how the inputs/outputs are
specified in the $PROCESS$ call if this is the case.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach