-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chanan Berler
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 11:10 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: too many groups for one user

Hi All,

After reading all the answers, I am still trying to figure out any answers.
I still got a user who needs to be added to many groups (my client says more
than 36)
and it causes the ARSystem to crash.

Q: is this an ARS issue? if so, does anyone know if there is a patch / fix
for it?
thanks
Chanan