I think the direct answer is No, not just with table fields alone.

Depending on how goofy (technical term) you wanted to get, you could put a
filter on the table's underlying form, fire it on submit/modify, and push
the field that you want to use as the Distinct value to a new form that
only held the distinct values (update existing on match, create new if no
match).  Then build your table on that new form.  Not necessarily pretty,
but it keeps it all in Remedy.

Thad Esser
Remedy Developer
"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours."-- Richard
Bach

"L. J. Head" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
05/24/2007 12:14 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Select Distinct in Table Field?

Yea....that's why I stated 'without leaving remedy'...I know how to do the
DB View...I was looking for the ability without doing that