Vinod,

I am not a .NET API person... but....

I think your looking in the right places. But your just not finding
what you think you should be finding.

Based on the C API guide the actual object is stored in chunks of XML.

Specifically if you look at theARExtReferenceStructs, specifically
32798 (ARREF_WS_OPERATION) which is described as:
"
Reference to web service operation information (XML string consisting
of name, type, mapping names, and so on).
"

If you look at the def file format and the XML file format of an
exported ARS Web Service you will see XML documents that are included
for the parts of the Web Service it self.

I would bet that your best (easiest) route is to get the WSDL itself
and use "standard" web service tools to parse and interpret it from
there.  [32800 ARREF_WS_WSDL]

But you can choose your own path once you export the object.

HTH.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)