Its installed with Email Engine 7.01 (widnows) and AR Server 7.01 (Solaris)

--
Jarl

On 5/28/07, Michiel Beijen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
is archgid by default installed? I thought it was a download from
Supportweb / Dev community.
and a Best Practice: do not make integrations which use the table
numbers. if you do need access on the DB level rather use the views or
look up the numbers in the arschema table.

--
Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards
Michiel Beijen

On 5/27/07, Jarl Grøneng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Create your form as usually, then use the archgid utility to change
> the id to whatever you want. Just be sure to use an id not in use by
> other forms.
>
> Search for the archgid in your ar server installation folder.
>
> --
> Jarl
>
> On 5/26/07, Manish SINGLA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hello List,
> >
> > Can you please advice me that how I can re-create a particular form which
is deleted by mistake, with the same schema as it had earlier.
> > Say for e.g. I have HPD:Helpdesk with schema id 369 and if I delete this
form and I try to take the def of same form my development environment and import on
this machine it allocates me schema id 911.